Tax1099 integrates with accounting software programs, and accepts imports from an Excel template. You can also manually input forms by typing information directly into Tax1099.
What are my import options?
Information can be imported directly from accounting software programs, including:
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Online
- Zoho Books
How do I import through Excel?
No. The states’ filing requirements can be broken down into three main categories:
- Export information from your accounting software or ERP to an Excel spreadsheet
- Login to Tax1099, and download an Excel template for any form
- Copy & paste to match the columns from your export to the Tax1099 template
- Import the template
Which method should I use to input information?
We recommend importing through an Excel spreadsheet. You can import multiple payers at once.
What happens after I import my data?
After you import your information, you’ll be able to view and update your forms.
You can select from additional services before or after submitting the e-file.
What additional services are available?
- TIN matching: Proactively check vendor TIN/name combinations against the IRS database.
- State filing: Tax1099 automatically identifies forms that require a state filing.
- Form delivery: Tax1099 offers USPS services, e-mail delivery, PDF forms that you can print and mail, and portal delivery.